The following includes a roundup of resources to assist in monitoring the most up-to-date information available:
- World Health Organization: Information and guidance on coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Guidance on Exposure & Reporting
- Business Pandemic Influenza Planning Checklist
- Coronavirus Information for Travel
- Health Alert Network – CDC’s primary method of sharing cleared information about urgent public health incidents with public information officers; federal, state, territorial, tribal, and local public health practitioners; clinicians; and public health laboratories.
- Coronavirus Checker
- Coverage Insights: Coronavirus and Business Interruption Insurance Considerations
- Legal update: Congress Passes Coronavirus Law Requiring Paid Employee Leave
- Benefits bulletin: Benefits Considerations in Response to Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Benefits considerations: FAQ- Benefits Considerations in Response to COVID 19
- What Employers Need to Know: President Trump Signs the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Benefits Bulletin: Health Plan Coverage for COVID-19 Testing and Treatment
- Human Resources Bulletin: Coronavirus in the Workplace
- HR Compliance Bulletin: New Coronavirus Relief Laws
In addition, there are other trusted sources for information that may include press releases and information issued by local health departments and municipalities as well as legitimate media reports that can be verified and cross-checked against other sources.