Three of our Newest Insurance Markets for Your Risks
- Primary & Excess
- Rated “A” (Excellent) by AM Best Group
Management Liability /Not-For-Profit PACKAGE PRODUCT (D&O, EPL, Fiduciary, Crime)
- A modular package policy for Privately Held, For Profit Companies and Non-Profit Organizations.
- Target small to middle market risks with up to 300 employees and up to $100 mil in Revenues or Assets.
- A broad policy offering including some unique coverages like the EPL affirmative coverage grant for discrimination claims arising from the use of Applicant Tracking or HR Management systems.
- A very broad appetite for types of companies or organizations.
- They stay away from some very high exposure areas like IPO, SPAC/D-SPAC, Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Bio-Tech/Pharma, College/University, Cannabis, etc.
Miscellaneous Professional Liability/Tech (NO CYBER)
- They have a broad appetite and will entertain most classes apart from those listed below as ineligible.
- Excess only over what is in their primary appetite.
- Ineligible Risks:
|Accountants Professional||Lawyers Professional|
|Allied Health||Products / General Liability|
|Architects & Engineers||Public Company D&O|
- Primary & Excess
- Rated “A -VIII” by AM Best Group
Miscellaneous Professional Liability
Indigo Specialty Underwriters provides service-oriented, technology-enabled solutions to meet the needs of a broad range of professional liability risks. Their team of industry experts will provide tailored professional liability coverage solutions for each clients’ unique professional offering.
- Primary and Excess
- Customized coverage
- Capacity – up to $10M
- Geographic focus: United States
- Minimum deductible is $2500
- Carrier is Accelerant Specialty Insurance Company (AM Best Rating A-VIII)
|Actuarial Consultants||Employment Agencies||Regional Franchisors|
|Advertising Service||Energy Consultants||Risk Management Consultants|
|Arbitrators / Mediators||Environmental Consultants||Staffing Firms|
|Auctioneers||Freight Forwarders||Tax Preparers|
|Benefit Consultants||Healthcare Consultants||Testing Labs|
|Billing Services||Hotel Management||Third Party Administrators|
|Bookkeepers||Human Resource Consultants||Title Agents|
|Business Brokers||Insurance Agents and Brokers||Travel Agents|
|Claims Adjusters||Litigation Consultants||Trustees|
|Commercial Real Estate||Management Consultants|
|Customs Brokers||Marketing Consultants|
|Document Service||Printers / Product Promotions|
|Editing Service||Property Managers|
|Educational Services||Public Relations Firms|
|Event Service||Real Estate Agent / Broker|
Cowbell harnesses technology and data to provide SMEs with advanced warning of cyber risk and customized cyber insurance adaptable to the threats of today and tomorrow.
- Standalone Cyber Insurance
Cowbell Prime 100
- Standalone cyber insurance for businesses with up to $100M in revenue.
- Ideal for first-time buyers or businesses upgrading from a Business Owner Policy (BOP) or packaged cyber policy.
Cowbell Prime 250
- A complete portfolio of admitted or surplus, easy-to-understand cyber coverages.
- For businesses with up to $250M in revenue.
- Written on the industry’s most robust forms.
Cowbell Prime Plus
- Cowbell Prime Plus brings excess cyber risk insurance to businesses that need higher limits and more robust financial protection.
- Excess up to $5M limits
For questions about any of these markets, or to get started on a quote email firstname.lastname@example.org